Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Making new friends and reuniting with old

I have been having a lot of fun since last I wrote!

Don't expect daily blogging for two reasons. One, it would be boring for you, the reader, and two it would be like a mandatory assignment for me, and I don't do that anymore! LOL

I've seen two country artists in concert-Luke at Michael's and Steve Holy at Prospectors. It is always a treat to see and hear these rising singers up close and personal!


Prospectors was the scene for meeting some new friends and up and coming dancers,
Ganine, Lisa, and former student, now teacher, Christie
and her colleagues. We are all meeting up again tomorrow for some lessons and fun at the club.








It was a great week-end because George and Doreen drove down to visit and party with us there too!

Tom and I played golf in beautiful weather a couple of times and are probably going out again tomorrow too. (How wonderful to finally be able to enjoy the great outside anytime I want!)

I went to ABCO today to deal with the new Time Share loan stuff and bumped into Jean Zensen. What a coincidence. She is going to be at the NJREA Lunch next week too.

Ok...see what I mean about boring (well, for you, not me!) Sorry! Back to pogo! LOL

No comments: