Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To the Beach!

It is almost October, but the temperature is heading to 87 degrees today, so we are heading to the beach! How fun to be retired!!!!

Just to catch up a bit....Sunday was our brunch with the brunch group...but we were the only ones who showed up at Prospectors at 11. !!!! It seems the brunch was cancelled, but everybody thought someone else was notifying us, so we never got The Word. We felt quite out of the loop, but had a good time anyway. Better luck next time!

I went back and danced later. It was lots of fun! Joe and Ganine and I practiced "Waltz Across Texas" in the Prospectors parking lot after Sugarfootin' Sunday was over. It was so much fun!

Last night I went to a PartyLite(candles) shindig at Kim Hummell's house in Burlington. I was there under kind of false pretenses (but I told her!). I really just wanted to see her and the girls. Oh, my God! They are soooo adorable and beautiful! I brought an album of old photos and they were amazed to see their mom, poppop, nanny, Aunt Margie, Aunt Patti and all (and McKenzie, too, of course!)

I finally talked to Jennifer about the upcoming trip and she is going to be our trip planner. (We love Jennifer!) We love Sue, too, and I know she is huge on the agenda!!!

Okay.....off to Seaside! Hasta luego!

No comments: