Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Resting, reading, and doctors

It's mid June...kids are graduating and it was cold! this week-end past. 

We still haven't finished unpacking from Nashville, and Tom has shingles now...poor thing...in the midst of getting ready for surgery July 11th. He has doctor's appointments, labs, and stress tests filling his days as well. Needless to say, no dancing for us.

Ironically, in my first blog post-July 2007- I noted that poor Tom had shingles!


I had two book club meetings today (Monday). Eastampton's at the Rec Building and Contact's on  my zoom.


We've seen some movies of late: Top Gun, Jurassic Park, and Lightyear. I am so looking forward to Elvis. It would be fun to see it with Ann, his greatest fan!

Today (Tuesday) several birthdays are being celebrated- Pat Hummell, Beej, and Amy Goff.

And now it is officially summer. 

No comments: