Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Just another day in the life of..........

 Tom headed out for a stress test at 7 a.m.

Mike Comman called for a get together invite...which will happen after Tom's shingles clears up.

I attended a SHIP/SMP online symposium about diversity and equity. (and part two is tomorrow)

I had a frightening experience: I was standing on a piece of furniture (black upstairs sofa) and my foot slipped into the space between the armrest and the cushion and was (very tight and painfully) trapped. I was caught and couldn't get out and it was painful staying in the spot and agony trying to release it. I finally did, but wow! My foot still shows the aftermath. :-(

Also, here is a listing of the songs that were number one on all my birthdays!

https://mybirthdayhits.com/us/1949-03-13/



No comments: