Monday, August 24, 2020

Conventions, elections, and pandemic....oh my

 Heeding calls of "too easy!", I created my fifth jeopardy board by judiciously selecting items from the 20th edition Trivial Pursuit game cards. (I remember now why we never played that version of the board game!)

So it's time for the new school year and what a scary time with so many decisions to be made of how to handle it safely. Jennifer in CA will be totally remote until January. (Talking about CA....the fires are very scary too)

Tom found my missing library book! I am so happy and can't wait to return it!

The Democratic Convention was virtual and had many moving speeches and moments. I pray the election (oh, have I mentioned the mess with the post office lately?) results in a favorable resolution.

The Republican Convention starts tonight and will be mostly virtual as well. We'll see what happens....

I'm still living my life through zoom meetings and longing for being out in the real world with people.



Jennifer's bitmoji classroom is so adorable.


Tom works on the lawn. A You tube video was a big help in figuring out how to re-thread the trimmer wire.




No comments: