Thursday, May 28, 2020

Cicadian rhythm be damned

Life in the pandemic is getting to be more like reality every day.
It is currently 8:47 a.m. I fell asleep at 11, was up at 2, stayed up until 6, went back to sleep and got up at 8. The night before last I ended up not sleeping at all. Lately we've been going to bed at 5 or 6 a.m. and getting up at 3 or 4 p.m It's crazy time around here in terms of sleep schedule (what's a schedule?)

So I just set up a zoom for next week for like a Piscataway reunion (lunch). We'll see what kind of response I get. The book clubs have been going well, zoom wise. We had a DKG meeting zoom today that was okay.

 Dancing via zoom is practically an every day option, which is great.


My hair is in desperate need of professional assistance, but I am ready to stay in forever if necessary to stay safe and keep Tom as healthy as possible. (poor Tom is suffering so).

Gaming with Sue and Patrick is always a treat.



I signed up for some Word Press instruction but it is really complicated! The woman presenter is awesome, though. Julia Taylor. Dynamic personality!

Update on binging tv: We finished all 9 seasons up to current of The Walking Dead ( I dream about that story now...it's scary). We watched "The Stranger", finished season 1 of "The Tunnel" and are in mid season 1 of "Counterparts" (I think that's the title...)






No comments: