Friday, March 20, 2020

Social distancing

It's the very scary, stressful time of the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic. 
I am Max challenging at home with Ivona's Facebook videos and Tom and I  are doing a lot of tv viewing of movies and shows and computering. No dancing or eating out, not much food shopping. No golf. Some doctors appointments and a hint of HR Block (but Tom wants it over for me....he is in the very vulnerable category).
No movies! No Prospectors!
Speaking of Prospectors, I came across this photo (it's from the night we didn't win Garth at Prospectors tickets).

I don't know what is going to happen in the US...or the rest of the world.

People who aren't taking the crisis seriously are really hurting our chances of getting through it. :-(

I worry about what's going on with the economy, with our survival (everybody, not just us), and the aftermath...because it will be over eventually....and, hopefully, we'll be prepared with vaccines and treatments for the next one.

CMA Fest hasn't been cancelled...yet. 

I have appointments on the schedule for HRB. I wonder if all non-life sustaining businesses will be ordered closed before Monday? (I heard that was done in PA...?)

Meanwhile we're just hunkered down. God bless us every one.





   


No comments: