Sunday, August 18, 2019

Getting ready

Tom did have his Wednesday back procedure (cauterized nerves) so no NYC that day. Just as well because it rained.

He had another procedure for something else this week too and they assured him wearing his hearing aids wouldn't be a problem, but then one didn't work. He has an appt regarding them tomorrow anyway so hopefully they can make it right before we leave for FL the next day.

We also didn't go to dancing at all this week (I am planning to Sugarfoot it today though), nor did I make it to either of the interesting sounding Amphitheater shows (go Woodstock...50 year anniversary..wow).

We did get to Randi's pig roast party.

We have been seeing movies back and forth between the two services. I am ending the Netflix DVD program to tie in with comcast picking up the streaming part. (New bundle also is supposed to be faster internet...we are having some on/off issues and I guess I need a new computer if I want faster internet :-(    Tom is not happy that comcast took Cinemax out of the bundle everywhere).

This coming week is the last for the latest Max Challenge. Goal: work the program for the next one when I get back. :-)

No comments: