Sunday, August 11, 2019

Feeling Regal

My big day out Saturday! I went to the extra Legacy Max class in Maple Shade, went to Moorestown Mall and had delicious tuna sashima while I waited for the movies to open. I saw Dora the Explorer, which was cute, bought some clothes (without Mary Lou! omg!), and came home.

I met Dolly at the Burlington Library Amphitheater to see the show and we spent most of the first half signing her up for Regal Unlimited. We finally got her in and can't wait to start seeing movies together all the time.





Meanwhile, Tom and I used our Regal Unlimiteds for "Kitchen" tonight in Moorestown. Maybe Dolly will be able to join us...hooe so!

Going to NYC Wednesday is a very remote possibility (Tom is having some issues that might prevent his back shots he needs me home for that day). It depends on Tom not needing me and if Dolly would still be available to come with (or Marcia...or someone....)


No comments: