Monday, September 10, 2018

End of heat wave

After all that heat, yesterday was actually cold (and raining a lot) and now my nose is running.
That was quick.

Happy birthday (yesterday) to Margie Ferrare. It seems she is in NJ now until Sunday and I hope I get to see her. (It's hard to tell where she is at any given time!)

Ann had triple bypass surgery and Gina has been keeping me updated.

Yesterday was Sugarfootin' Sunday and I started the day at the free trial class at The Max Challenge. I invited a bunch of folks to join me dancing, but no one did (although one wrote to explain and still wants to come sometime). It was fun and I danced over 12,000 steps!

I met some new young friends and helped show them some dances, mostly Simone? and her mother, Kristen. Simone is looking forward to dancing with me again at the next one.

I am disappointed in Dan, the managers, response, or lack therof, in working toward Prospectors' participation in our Eastampton Day.

Free movies with movie pass is over for me until next cycle since I have already seen my 3 for the month (?) and I want to see Peppermint.

I was just thinking about the Edinburgh Fringe. I have been twice, but I can't remember the circumstances of my first one. Did I go alone? with Jennifer? Call Nancy Drew!

Today is still dark looking, but maybe not raining. I hope the Contact, etc. Walk for Suicide Day is still a go.

No comments: