Monday, July 2, 2018

....to the Max!

July 2, 2018-Today was my 3rd day working out and eating following the Max Challenge program that I won ($499 worth!) at Carol Feldman's Purple Night to Shine fundraiser event. It was the hardest yet, but maybe because I went to the 5 a.m. and I hadn't eaten anything since early evening the night before. 





My "usual" time ..so far...has been 9:30 and I like that but I am at Contact now for the 7 a.m. shift and I have Contact book club tonight so getting up at 4 a.m. (after going to bed midnight ish) seemed best.  I like the program and people so far. :-)  I am so lucky I won it!

So....since I was finished by 6 , I hung around awhile and then went to Wawa for coffee and an apple and someone said hi and it was Bill Kutteroff! He looks the same and I was so happy to see him! 

We are going to Beej's on the 4th of July (for Michael's car's 50th birthday party and looking forward to seeing everybody!





No comments: