Monday, July 9, 2018

And just like that we're nearing mid July!

I can't believe I had the wrong date for Sunday night's concert in my calendar. Lucky thing I looked up something about it before we left on Saturday!

So we saw Antman and the Wasp (really good!) and danced instead.

The concert was well worth attending and we saw some Prospectors people there, too.

Tom and Ryan (they were upright at the time....)


Birute and Roberta

Ashley McBryde

Prospectors friends

Brett Young

Tom, enjoying the show

Morgan Evans
Today I drove up to have lunch with Gee Gee. That made three times in as many days heading up Hamilton way! (Funeral, concert, Gee Gee). Luckily, I am mid audio book and it was great having the time to listen (on the way to and from the morning Max Challenge class is working too!)

No comments: