Tuesday, November 28, 2017

What's Up?

I asked Gary if I could have off on Thursday (so Tom and I can do MaryLou's lunch/movie event) and he said sure. Actually it turns out that would have been my last day of working the Emerald Advance promotion. Next week goes back to normal 3 days a week peopled by the off season folk. Oh, well.

I am going to be pretty busy for the rest of December anyway, so just as well.

If my poor red, swollen, and annoying left eyelid gets better soon, I will be very happy.
(I am suspicious that whatever caused it had to do with something in the eye doctors office last week because I went in with a healthy eye for that wretched eye test and within hours of leaving the office started complaining about eye weirdness and within a day had this big swollen eyelid that continued to worsen as days went by.) Ick.

No comments: