Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving

I am so bad at keeping up with the blog, but perhaps that means I am enjoying life too much to stop and take time to write about it. That could be a good thing, right?

I've been keeping busy with Medicare Open Enrollment as a volunteer SHIP counselor and working Emerald Advance (and taking classes ) for HR Block.

I'm doing a phone shift today for CONTACT after Tom and I enjoy some good food in celebration of Thanksgiving. Sadly, this day is  not a happy one for many.

Talking about giving thanks, I am so very grateful (knock on wood) for all the positives in my life. Tom is certainly top of the list. My family, my friends, my health insurance (!)....There have been some tough times through the years, but all in all I have been very lucky. I guess that's why it's so important to me to do what I can to make other people's lives better in any way I can.

Our families are not close by, but our thoughts and love are with them...always.

No comments: