Tuesday, September 5, 2017

More visiting

After we got home and before I left for CA on Sept. 2 (Mommy's birthday- she would have been 94), I had a chance to visit Margie (while she was in NJ!) and play Scrabble and have lunch with her and Pat. Fun!

Tom drove me to the airport and I had an uneventful flight....just long. (Denver layover of like 3 hours). I read my book and I was happy.

Jennifer picked me up and I stayed at her house and met Anayah and saw Jassy. The next day we went to Palo Alto to visit Jody and Chris and Vivien. Sue and Patrick came too.

I went home with Jenn and we headed to Sue's the next day (Monday, Labor Day). Caitlin and Dave and his two girls came.

All other visitors but Caitlin left and we all took naps until it was time to head to DeeDee's in Oakland. Lots of Patrick's relatives were there and we had fun. We came home and played two dice games and then I headed to bed with visions of San Francisco dancing in my head.












No comments: