Friday, September 22, 2017

Michelle and Roxanne and Home again...oh my

We got home Tuesday morning and later saw the movie "It". It was not bad, actually.
Wednesday was the BCEA Rep Council (my first as "audience") and dancing at Prospectors.
Thursday was a 7- 11 a.m. shift at Contact. I would have exercised on the way home (well, I was slow, but I would have, really), but then it turns out someone was assigned to sit outside the gym and let us know it was closed (!) because of plumbing issues, so I went to the Japanese restaurant and had lunch instead. :-)

Back to what happened on the last of the Atlanta vacation.
We danced at the Electric Cowboy, visited Michelle and Chris at their new home in Dallas, GA, and had dinner at Roxanne's the night before our flight date.

Visiting Chris and Michelle

No comments: