Monday, October 3, 2016

Reunion Time

We'll be heading out for Tom's 50th high school reunion soon. I found his yearbook online: Tom's Yearbook and here is his senior photo



I had the pleasure of rendezvous-ing with my own classmates recently in separate encounters:

Gee Gee for lunch at Charlie Browns, Diane and Ed Febinger at the Americana Diner, and Brenda and Anna at Applebees.






In other news, Tom is continuing his therapy and a recent doctor visit revealed he has some bulging discs that are causing his back pain. No word on surgery or anything at this point; just suffering. :-(

I went to a Mystery Theater at the library that was so much fun!



Theresa honored me with the Executive Director award at the Volunteer Recognition breakfast. I posted it on Facebook and was a big hit. I hope it inspires people to sign up as a volunteer!


We have a lot to do to get ready for the trip, but, meanwhile, we are going up for dinner and debriefing with our old Reunion committee tonight.


No comments: