Saturday, October 15, 2016

Good times

So we're back in NJ.
Tom's reunion was fun. I took lots of photos and a good time was had by all.
We got to see Miriam, Amy, and the Goffs and met a few new friends, too.



We were in Nashville a couple of times on the trip.








and all was well until my camera accidentally smashed to the floor :-(


We got into PHL around midnight and were surprised it was warm, but by the time we got home it was cold!
The next morning Tom was back to physical therapy and I joined my BCREA friends for the Fall luncheon at Marcos.



Then last night (instead of dancing :-(   I helped out at the Eastampton night at the movies.




(I also spent five and half hours Friday morning working with SHIP clients with my Volunteer SHIP counselor hat on....).


No comments: