Friday, September 2, 2016

First Day of School....not!

I am talking Tom into Seaside Tuesday for the Annual First Day of School Trip to Seaside (if the weather is suitable! no pun intended!)

I am happy not to be going back though my thoughts are with those who are.

We've made some travel plans and are so looking forward to Tom's 50th year Hot Springs High School reunion (by way of Nashville!)

Gee Gee, Carol Brown, Jim Muldowney, and I had a great time at lunch the other day, talking about the old days and times since. I wonder if I can pull off some kind of FL area get together of PTHS classmates while we are down there. (FL is kind of big...and I'm just talking lunch, not a big hoopla). Maybe. We'll see. But hoping for Linda and Wilma for sure.

Time to start buckling down with some HR Block classes, meanwhile....

No comments: