Sunday, August 16, 2015

The summer is flying by :-(

I posted a pool exercise video that looked very do-able so I could save it in case I ever run into a pool... Yesterday we drove to Brooklyn for Juni's first birthday party.

traffic on 278


We had a lot of fun. Jackson was there and we met Karey's mom, Beverly, and sister, Lauren, who live in Florida. They have a lot of friends who came with their children...toddlers and babies. One baby was just a few weeks old! I loved that some of them became friends at their pre-natal yoga class. :-)

Here's the link for the party pics: https://tomro.shutterfly.com/nykayes/172

We found out that Doug Brewin was playing in Sea Isle City and really wanted to go, but we were exhausted after the high traffic four hours of driving to Brooklyn, and we never made it.
I see I haven't written for over a month or so. Lots of things have been going on. Maybe I should write here more.
Also, Margie Ferrare, what is going on with you (my only reader!) <3 you! Feel free to comment on this blog or write to me!

No comments: