Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CMA Fest or Bust

Fifty more miles and we'll be at our destination-- Nashville, TN.
Poor Tom has been driving since 10 a.m. this morning (and it is going on midnight now!)

I had a great time at the Lisa Scottoline talk at the library yesterday, and brunch with the crowd, and the good-bye party for Louise, and then some Sugarfootin' at Prospectors. Then I started packing for this trip.

I didn't get much sleep this last week. Just stayed up really late nightly.....

I had fun working with the bachelorette party at Prospectors last Saturday and taking photos at the Camden County Retirement Dinner.

Did I mention the Friday SHIP day? I had four appointments and a call in and an attempted walk in. (I called the other two the next day.) The Update we had was good too.

How about the IRS? They are sinking deeper and deeper. And health care isn't sounding so affordable these days as we get closer and closer to implementation.. And Frank Lautenberg died :-(

We saw the new Star Trek which was a good one!

Kim got married and Margie is off crusing...Hi, Margie.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Hope your CMA Fest is fun!! a kiss to AJ for me please!