Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Back to reality....

Tom is such a trooper when it comes to driving us places.
We got in at like 2 a.m. this morning...and he drove the whole way. Whatta guy!

Here we are, happy in Nashville.

So we had a lot of fun at this year's CMA Fest. I have a sampling of photos on Facebook and a gazillion on my picasa online  in the CMA Fest 2013 album.

Right now I am at the library, returning our book club's bag of books and also the three I had overdue (boo hoo $1.80). I have five more and ordered a bunch I wanted that weren't available yet. Aren't libraries the best?

I see my friend Jill went to the Gardens of Sculpture today. I was going to go there with Gee Gee sometime, but now that I've seen all of her photos, I feel like I've already been! What an amazing place!

There was a tornado in Maryland that we just missed by an hour or two last night. What is the world coming to?

Two more country music events to go this summer. Speaking of which...summer! It's practically the end of the 2012-2013 school year already! Wow! And, on a nostalgic note, this year's graduating class is the last of my Delran fifth graders.....I certainly wish Kyle Melvin and the rest of the Class of 2013 the best of luck in all their future endeavors!


No comments: