Sunday, October 23, 2011

Once Upon a Time

I caught the lst half hour of this new series. Looks interesting. Tom assures me I'll be able to watch the first half hour in a catch up kind of way soon. Ah...the wonders of modern technology!

So today's highlights were documenting the TPAF meeting on my newly revised formerly "DEA Companion" website: http://deawebber.wordpress.com  , eating at our favorite place, and dancing at Prospectors. Jeff tried to console me by letting me know they were even sicker today than yesterday, so it was good they didn't come. But ....we will get them here one of these days........

Tomorrow is gym, Eastampton book club, dentist appointment and Contact. I am looking forward to the President's Dinner Wed. night (but I have no poodle skirt......hmm.....if I find something good it could double for Halloween! :-)

I have a feeling Sue is a little shell shocked from website work for the time being, but I hope she likes the webs one I started for her! http://susanmay.webs.com

No comments: