Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's worse than not having a car?

A not so funny thing happened while attempting to get in my car and head to the DKG summer gathering; my car wouldn't start. :-(     My wonderful husband Tom "jumped" me, and I was off and running.
Then, on the way to leave, guess what? Dead battery again. ew ew ew....After attempting to handle it in house, I finally called Triple A. I headed to a friend's for a swim and dinner and they had to jump me again to get me to Prospectors to hook up with my golf-playing soul mate. Time to leave Prospectors and.....nope. fooled you...It started right up! Nonetheless, it is new battery shopping for me tomorrow!

So Sue wrote yesterday and sent a photo and future itinerary for the remainder of the trip. They are having a wonderful time in Australia!

No comments: