Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Week-end

Today we had brunch with the group at Prospectors. It was really great to see everyone after all this time. (I've missed the last two for one reason or another. :-(

I loved the Eastampton Memorial Day Celebration at the Manor House. I really think more people would have been there if they knew about it.......

Gee Gee and I met for lunch in New Brunswick at a posh restaurant in a hotel. The restaurant part was called Christophers. It was across from the State Theater. Great buffet!!!

I was the official photographer for the First Annual Contact Wine Tasting and Food Pairing Event. It was delightful.

We went to the Randy Montana concert at Prospectors.
Randy Montana and me
       
I've been to a number of XTU ticket runs and I think we're good to go. I hope it's a sunny lovely day....And the good news is it looks like Dina is going to join us this year. :-)

We are really looking forward to this year's Fan Fair in Nashville!

No comments: