Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Food for thought

I've been eating up a storm these last few days, but it's not my fault! I have to blame it on BCEA for The Merion's amazing pre dinner array of food and prime rib dinner, BCREA for  the prime rib lunch, and my fellow DKG members for the sumptuous "pot luck".
The events were the Legislative Dinner (Wendell's speech was powerful and inspiring: Unity!!! and Diane Allen, Jack Conners (who is retiring :-(  , and Herb Conaway were there to try and answer some big questions we have about what's going on; the BCREA Spring Meeting/Luncheon (Brian Baker stole the show at this one with his "the good, the bad, and the ugly" of what's going on in NJ politically; and the last DKG meeting of the year at Vickie's- the highlight of which was Charlotte's initiation.

Tomorrow's another ticket run for XTU...wish me luck! (At least they won't try and stuff me with food, eh?)

No comments: