Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's beginning to look..........

We will be heading out to the Prospectors Christmas party soon. I'd love to stop in and say hi (and take photos!) of the DIS crew at Lisa's too, if that works out.

Tom and I saw Tangled in 3-D today. It was cute.

I was happy to see Gee Gee the other day. I'm pretty sure I liked the movie (Burlesque) a bit better than she did, but it was great to see her, as always.

The Goffs are all heading for PA; I hope we will have a chance to visit them. We are also looking forward to being with Jeff and family!

The less than one inch of ice fall the other night created such a traffic nightmare. Poor Tom was heading to bowling and he called to give me a minute by minute accounting...for hours! Then, right he before he got there, it was canceled! So I met him at Prospectors instead and danced the night away!

We danced there last night, too, and it was a lot more populated! :-)

No comments: