Sunday, December 5, 2010

December already!

Just checking in.....
Happy birthday to Jassy......
Yesterday I officially started my tax (pre) season with H&R Block helping people get Emerald Advances at the Lumberton office. We were quite busy, to say the least!
Friday night I won a pair of tickets to the New Years Eve party at Prospectors, so I am still on that lucky streak (where's the nearest lottery ticket selling store???)
I went to DIS to gather up checks from my former colleagues who wanted to attend the BCEA Holiday social on Tuesday. And then I left my camera there, so I had to go back and get it on Friday to be able to take pictures of the decorated Manor House for Louise. Next was our Friday pinochle game at the Rec Building. Then the Tree Lighting was that night. Very nice, but cold. Throw in a haircut before and dancing afterward and that was a pretty busy day!
Oh, and not to forget the brunch group's get together today at Prospectors. (and I picked up new movies at Blockbusters and got gas).
Hmm...I'm starting to sound like some Facebook people I know....LOL!
Looking forward to the social and lunch with Gee Gee and Megan's Open House among other things this month!

No comments: