Monday, May 4, 2009

You talking to ME?

Kathy Schrock shared a website called vocaroo.com This sound bite is an experiment:


It did! That's pretty cool!
Okay, so what's been going on lately is not that much. Tom is getting better from his recent illness. I went to Sugarfootin' Sunday at Prospectors and had big big fun. I am trying to coordinate the Brunch group for dinner Sat. night. I thought taking them all with me to the DiPilla's Bridgeplayers presentation of "Much Ado About Nothing" in Burlington would be fun. Ann says yes, no word from others yet........
It's been pretty rainy, but Tom managed to get out and cut the lawn yesterday (it was a jungle out there!)
Tomorrow is Teacher Appreciation Day and I hope to get to Carlucci's to take photos of the BCEA crowd there.....

No comments: