Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Summertime and the living is easy........! Okay, well, it's not summertime yet but it's been feeling like it this weekend for sure. And all my still in school friends are counting down the days.

At least one of my few blog followers has made it known that I've been remiss in logging in here. Sorry! The thing is, I've gotten really into facebook and it is so much fun (but rather time consuming!)I am Roberta Sallee on it, if you want to join and "friend me".

Seriously, these glimpses into the lives of people I know from now and yesteryear are just fascinating! One friend has oldtime photos of the Willingboro of her childhood on it. Made me think of the Hummells for sure!

We've been home since Las Vegas the end of April and keeping busy here. Tom has been doing a lot of golfing and less bowling now that the winter league season is over. We still do dancing (I learned zydeco and went to a zydeco dance!) and I am catching up with the CONTACT work I missed from all the vacationing. (Small commericial here... the next training session for helpline volunteers is starting up in July)

Hope your Memorial Day week-end has been/is/continues to be great!

No comments: