Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tax time

Tax season is always an unsettling time for most people, I guess...I know it is for me. This year is no exception, but I do have somewhat of a different perspective now that I am actually working at H&R Block. Would it be prejudicial to say they are the very best company to count on for helping taxpayers in this trying time? Maybe. But I would mean it.

So besides learning all there is to know about tax preparation (see me in 35 years!) I am keeping busy with Contact and dancing and vacation planning and stock market watching (that comes complete with lots of hand wringing...)

The big story is my brother Jeff, who, after living in London for 19 years (and establishing dual citizenship and a lovely family of four) is moving back to America...New York, to be exact, in August! How wonderful! What a change for the family way of life. I haven't heard all the repercussions in person yet, but I am looking forward to all the details!

Caitlin is back from Hawaii and Cody is a great golfer....that's from Sue....no word from the J branch of the family lately....

Ok..off to the chiropracter....(Straight is great!)

No comments: