Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow???

It's March 1st (in like a lion) and they are calling for a major snowfall tonight and into tomorrow.
When I got home from the DHS production of "Joseph and the Amazing....Dreamcoat"(which was WONDERFUL!) Tom gave me that weather news and I panicked because I was supposed to do some volunteer work tomorrow and I do NOT drive in snow. But it worked out and I can stay home and do cookies or whatever one does on a snowbound day. (Good luck and happy snow day, my old colleagues!!!)

Facebook is working out really nicely for getting in touch with/staying in touch with friends and relatives near and far, old and new. The most recent best example was me making the comment on Saturday that I was up too early and I got an almost instant response from a casual friend in Texas we met in Hawaii two years ago (that I haven't talked to for just about that long ) saying he was up early too, keeping his lawn up to his neighbors' expectations. Cool or what?

Our blue tooth player went on the fritz and we sent it back to the company to get fixed (Tom actually had tears in his eyes.........just kidding!) and now he is struggling with re-wiring the system for just regular old DVR's he got from Blockbuster when he turned in the blue tooth ones we couldn't watch....

Yay, 24 is back!!!!

One of these days I'll sort and post the best of the FL/Cruise photos....really.

No comments: