Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mid November already!


Today was the monthly brunch get-together. We ate at the restaurant at Flying W Airport, and it was delightful. My favorite part was the wonderful piano player - showtunes throughout the meal. Some people were critical of the chocolate fountain (cold, thin) but..hey! chocolate! (need I elaborate???) The best news was Dina's new bf, and the closest to vacation are Ann and Ted heading down to FL before Thanksgiving for their post holiday cruise to the Panama Canal!

Yesterday I was in attendance at the Second Annual Women's Expo. It was a lot of fun and very interesting and informative. I took pictures and got a massage and ate great food and wrote an article about it for www.mybctnow.com

I'm still taking classes and enjoying them. This is the last week for the Basic H&R Block class and we are finishing up the Contact training soon, too.

I am reading The Sparrow in preparation for my very first Book Club meeting. (How exciting!)

Terri is back in Hawaii, I'm assuming. We were so happy to see her and she kept us dancing for four nights in a row! It was great. We saw Dan too, when he stopped in for a surprise.

No comments: