Friday, April 18, 2008

Celebrating in Times Square

We are leaving shortly for the train to NYC. It's Tom's birthday and we are meeting George and Doreen for a good time in the big city. (Who knew the Pope was coming too???)

The plans include a hotel in Times Square (5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Happy New Year!), dinner, a comedy show, brunch and then on to catch up with the Delran crew for the Broadway Show version of "Legally Blonde". We are expecting to have such a good time!

Talking about shows, let me briefly praise Jay Dorfman and the cast and crew of the Middle School production of Music Man. It was great! Mary Melvin, proud mother of two stars of the performance, keeps me up to date with important and events.

We've missed dancing because Tom has been sick (and I hope I am not getting it now!) but we should be back soon, I hope. Oh which reminds me...Prospectors is a myspace entity now. What fun!

No comments: