Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April, No fooling!

My sister is celebrating her 25th anniversary in Kuaui, George is facing surgery on Thursday, and I saw Rob Broderick pop up on WHYY TV12.

I had what I thought was a pretty cute tourney page for my April Fool's Daily Whomp. Here is the picture from it: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/rosallee/April1WhompTop.jpg

The stock market went up a lot today, which was great to see after all this going down time....

I skipped Sugarfootin' Sunday dancing to go with Tom to his bowling tournament. He had an amazing game (268) in the teams, but they moved him to unworkable lanes for doubles and singles, so it ended up very disappointing.

I still love my Monday night kick boxing class and we are very faithful to working out in the gym, if not a nutritious diet.

No comments: