Thursday, January 10, 2008

Training and websites and cruise...oh my!

Tomorrow is my first day with our personal trainer, Mike! Tom had his on Tuesday while I biked and walked and watched a movie in the back room of the gym. then we took a half hour walk together out in the balmy sunny day at Smithville Park. It was fun!

Our exercise for yesterday and today is dancing and tomorrow is the real thing for me and Tom will use his new workout plan.

Today at the exec meeting of BCEA I was approved, I hear, as the BCEA webmaster. The really good news is Monday we met with Ted and got things straightened out with him. I worked with Homestead and now the two domain names are both pointing to my BCEA website.

I went to the cruise meeting at Prospectors Monday night and got all our materials and the talk of what to expect. 4:30 a.m. is the meeting time for the bus. Oy! It is going to be so much fun, though! Whoo hoo!

I had a chance to see some school people when I went to the H.S. to give a check for the April bus trip to Laura. I put photos of the DIS folk that came by the office up on the DIS website. Everybody looked good!

We are very excited about taking the train to NYC Saturday to meet Marc, our Oregon online friend for dinner and show.

Time is going very fast. Nick is back from his Focus group trip to TX already; Samantha is going on her honeymoon, our cruise is in like two weeks...wow!

No comments: