Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dem Bones Dem Bones

Well, I can see it's been awhile since I wrote. Did you miss me?

Margie Hummell is on her cruise now having a wonderful time I am sure, but before she left I found out she was reading my blog! I was so flattered!
I told her we would wave like crazy Sunday and Monday when we are both on cruise ships in the same general location, just in case!

Yes, we leave for Ft. Lauderdale Saturday morning at 4 a.m. and I am currently in mid-packing mode (now where's that suntan lotion...?) Tom thinks it is going to actually be warm, so I am shivering now, but ready to be happy soon. We rented a car for Saturday since we are getting there so early and also to hopefully go dancing that night. The ship leaves on Sunday....and that's when Ganine and Lisa and co. are arriving.

So...news lately is we've been doing our personal training and gym stuff (like it) and I did kick boxing (love it) and worked on the BCEA website more (went to the Rep Council meeting!) and danced and went with Tom to bowling (did I mention he bowled an 835 series two weeks ago?? Awesome!) Oh and the bones thing is it turns out i am really really close to the reading that means osteoporosis (I am not happy) so I am going to start taking medicine for it (but I think I'm going to wait to start til after the cruise because if I am one of the people that have bad side effects from it, I don't want to find out while I'm on vacation...!)

I hate the stock market.
I love Tom! (I bought some Valentine golf balls for him today..so cute...don't tell him...shh!)

No comments: