Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Site is Born

I see I am a bit behind in blogging...Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and Tom and I had big big fun at Gina's with Ann and Dina and Mike and all.

I have new glasses, and I made a new website for BCEA so life could be easier for me in working on it and keeping it updated. At the moment there are two, but hopefully, the new one will get the original BCEA domain name back and it will be an easy transition.
old one-bceanjea.org
new one-bceanjea2.org

Our friend Ganine is still among the missing. Lisa texted us a Merry Christmas, so she is still in contact if not out dancing....

NYC with Marc on the 12th is going to be fun; turning in our crowns at Prospectors New Year's Eve will be sad (but we had a great year's reign!)

It is so close to next year! Wow they go fast now, don't they?

No comments: