Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like.....

Guess who is the new replacement BCEA webmaster? Um hmmm....yep, 'tis I. Actually, I had some fun updating the site....too bad it is so user unfriendly though. So frustrating! If you want to see it, it's clickable as www.bceanjea.org

I see I haven't blogged in awhile. Well, that could mean I am too busy having fun or just I refuse to be tied down to a daily routine.... I'll let you wonder about that....

It is hard to believe that today is Christmas Eve Day. In a week it will be next year!!
I am getting used to the 2000's now. I no longer feel like I'm living in the future.

Jill is in Florida, but Dina and Mike are coming here Tuesday so we can all drive together to Gina's. I guess it's time to start shopping...........Photobucket


No comments: