Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good friends, good lunch

Wilma and Joanne are in town, meeting up with Delran friends for their annual summer vacation jaunt.

Tom and I had dinner with Wilma and Harry at Prospectors Wednesday night (we thought they would dance, too, but it was not to be; we did, though and had big big fun).

Tom and I both went the Dr. route on Wednesday too. I will be back in physical therapy starting Monday...this time for my left shoulder and it turns out Tom's pain is from shingles! poor thing. I hope it gets better fast.

In other yesterday news, I booked a flight for Tim from Memphis to Myrtle Beach and he will be joining us on our vacation there at the end of August. :-)


So today, after the dentist (look, ma, no cavities!), and a Market America moment (my dental hygienist expressed interest in nutritional supplements, specifically minerals), I drove to Fairview Diner to meet Wilma, Joanne, Rosina, and Jean Zensen for lunch. Surprise! Archie, Jean Lombardi, and Marcia were there too! It was a great reunion!
And a good photo op!








I had a whomp marathon in lieu of dancing at Prospectors (maybe Tom will be feeling better tomorrow. I hope so. Poor Tom.)

No comments: