Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Countdown to JITH

Tomorrow is our last full day before heading out for the Ohio event.

Very sad news came today...Jim Duda, the DMS principal had a massive heart attack and died. Someone called to ask me if what they had heard was true and I called around and discovered, sadly, that it was. He will certainly be missed....

Over the last few days Tom and I danced and played golf and saw the new Harry Potter movie. I missed dancing on Sunday....because there wasn't any (as I had previously thought).

I am in contact with most of the sibs, all of whom will be in CA for the next three weeks or so, sans us. But our thoughts will be with them. (It would be very cool if we could hook up with Jeff and his crew in Las Vegas after the Jamboree, but i don't see that feasibly happening....)





No comments: