Thursday, August 1, 2024

Tom is not that healthy right now

 It's been a long month. :-(

The second hospital stay was followed by a ten day third stay, and currently a fourth. (UTI's are no joke, that's for sure)

What we do know is Tom's future includes both dialysis and immunotherapy. Helping his one remaining kidney get cleared of cancer and functioning on its own are the main goals, along with eliminating any metastisized cancer. 

4:30 a.m. on Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays here we come!








In other news, after I left my Boscovs post today(selling the $5 passes for Oct. 22) my replacement told me a customer came back vociferously claiming I took her missing wallet. (For clarification purposes, I didn't.) I must say we were all rather taken aback. [I am so sorry she lost her wallet after she was generous enough to donate to us].

No comments: