Sunday, April 4, 2021

I said, Happy Easter

I always loved this Easter card idea.


I said, HAPPY EASTER! right? <3

So it's April already. Tom and I are all vaccinated up, but still the virus is out there. I hope we get to see Sue and Patrick on their upcoming Zoe trip, but sadly we had to nix getting first crack at them after the plane ride east. We are also reconsidering the drive to Ft. Lauderdale for the first week of May (see skyrocketing cases post Spring Break)

Tax season (well, the tradtional kind) is nearing the end. I am glad I was able to get at least a few returns done so Idon't lose my spot. I really missed seeing a lot of my regulars.:-(

It looks like Samantha Johnson and the kids are in NYC. Cool. I saw facebook photos of Kendell and Junie. So cute. Poor Ross is home, though. I'll bet Millie and Harry are glad to see them all!

Tom isn't feeling well. :-(   I hope it wasn't from the dancing/sitting in the cold yesterday at Prospectors parking lot. It was our second time and so much fun!





No comments: