Monday, February 22, 2021

 It's past mid-February and covid19 is still with us. Tom has had his two vaccine shots and my second is scheduled for Thursday. We are still not going out or seeing people.

I completed my sole tax return today- digital drop-off to approve online. On my way out the door (2 hours later than planned, and several people in the office, but they mostly stayed away from me!) I saw one of my favorite regular clients. He was there with an appointment with someone else and it made me sad, but it is what it is, I guess.

Tom and I went there after his shot to have Dolly notarize me signing my new will in front of two tax pro colleague witnesses. So that's done. 

My Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain course goals for the week involve exercise and sleeping. (You can see - it's currently 4:03 a.m.- how well the sleeping part is working out...!)


I did a Saturday "in person" online with Ivona exercise class and hope to be more regular with that in the future.








Some wonderful young people came over and shoveled our driveway and sidewalk after the last snow event. (Other neighbors helped us for the two before that as well. :-)  I peeked at them from the window and was ready to pay, but they just left without asking. Random act of kindness, for sure. We are so grateful!

This has been a wintry season so far.

Poor Texas!


No comments: