Friday, November 13, 2020

Old much?

 I am inspired today by a list of funny sayings for seniors. There were more, but my favorites were:

Today I was in a shoe store that sells only shoes, nothing else. A young girl with green hair walked over to me and asked, "What brings you in today? I looked at her and said, "I'm interested in buying a refrigerator." She didn't quite know how to respond, had that deer in the headlights look.

The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he knows when he's really in trouble.

Did you ever notice that when you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "Theirs?"

Ah! Being young is exciting but being old is comfortable.

May you always have:
Love to share,
Cash to spare,
Tires with air,
And friends who care.
_________________________________________________________________________________________



No comments: