Saturday, July 27, 2019

Cher tomorrow!

Today I am playing with a new wordpress site. I don't think it is going to help much with the njeasites we are starting for BCREA, but who knows?

Today the Smithville Rd. bridge reopened (it only took two years....oy!)

Tomorrow Marcia and I are going to see The Cher Show in NYC. I am looking forward to it.

Tom has hearing aids now.

Our air conditioning stopped working on Thursday but someone came Friday and fixed it.

Did I publish anywhere that the police stopped me a couple of weeks ago coming home from the Amphitheater show? Yeah, my car lights were off!   :-(

We (mostly I) binge watched all 8 seasons of "Suits" in five days. That was 128 hour long episodes (without commercials though....) Two times I never went to bed and watched all night into the next afternoon! I really loved it (I guess you can tell!)

I am so excited about Regal finally coming up with a movie pass -like plan! Can't wait to sign up...any day now....


No comments: