Sunday, December 9, 2018

Still in NJ

We didn't go to FL yesterday after all. With Tom in mid BCG treatments and so uncomfortable it seemed a better choice to hang out here.

So. I had an adventure the other day. After a panicky realization that my credit card was missing, and a frenzied search of everywhere it could possibly be, I headed back to Charlie Browns in E. Windsor where I'd left it after lunching with Gee Gee two days ago.

That was the easy part.

Three hours after picking it up I got home. That wasn't the adventure. The adventure was getting from E. Windsor to the Mt. Laurel Coldstone Creamery to pick up 2 for one ice cream at Tom's request. I won't go into the frustrating detail. Suffice to say it was rush hour and Christmas shopping time (see 295, 38, two missed turns, Eastgate and Moorestown  Malls).

There is some confusion between my two Max locations, but I am back to full exercise mode and very happy to be there!

Movie Pass is turning out to be very difficult to get out of :-(  . I wouldn't care except there are never movies available on it for us. (Meanwhile, we joined the AMC one and it is fine.)

No comments: