Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

We had fun at Prospectors....dinner and then dancing until about 10:30. It got a little too crowded and drunken so we came home to welcome the new year here.

It is so so cold! I hope we don't have any weather related incidents to keep us from our appointed vacation in Las Vegas (and our awaiting relatives). My fingers are crossed.

I am impressed that Hannah's new blog let me be a subscriber. I thought I might want to have my people get notification of any new items I post, but then I realize they (I'm talking about the DEAR friends blog) probably wouldn't care.

Oh and guess what? Tomorrow is my first day back at HR Block and I have a 9 a.m. appointment. What??!!???  Debby is planning to have that special meeting about all the important things coming up while I am gone. (Saturday night? Really? I think she will need to rethink that...)

No comments: