Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tripping for Christmas

Hard to believe I have to be up at dawn tomorrow because that is 24  hours before our flight to Arkansas on Tuesday.
We are so not ready.
Well, we have the flight and the car booked, so that's a good thing. But as for  stopping mail, alerting the police, making sure all bills are paid, finishing holiday cards, and packing...not so much. :-(
Plus our agenda for the week we're gone is non existent except for the dress rehearsal dinner Thursday night and the wedding Friday night.
Should be fun seeing everybody! Everything always works out for the best. :-)

I am over my four days in a row of holiday party gatherings. Time to exercise!




My eye is still an issue, sadly. I haven't been very consistent with soaking it and all. (I am secretly dreading the "squeezing it part). A stye  :-(  Really?


No comments: