Sunday, May 7, 2017

Here I am!

I must have been among the missing. Last post over a month ago? Oops.

Well, Garth was great, Tom's surgery was cancelled (postponed?) due to the discovery that he is diabetic now. (Poor Tom...what next? Oh, yeah. Cold sore recurrence...)

The good news is we are in Myrtle Beach (and it is warmer than NJ where everyone outside in facebook photos is wearing heavy jackets, hats, and scarves) and it is going to be in the low 80's in a few days.






We saw Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 yesterday and loved it. Way too much violence for me, but adorable Baby Groot, funny lines, good music, love surprises, and a mostly followable plot outweighed all the onscreen killing.

Tax season is over (and I took my first 2017 continuing ed class last night).

I am looking forward to setting a date for the next classmates reunion-ish lunch. It's been too long.

Sue and family are coming home from France/Switzerland today. I saw Gina say she had lunch with Jackson and his girl today in Washington (I didn't realize they were in visiting regularly distance. Nice.) I still have my card for Jenn's grandchild to send...and Zoe's, too.


No comments: